Sponsors and donors are a vital part of the Northwestern University Solar Car Team, as building solar electric vehicles is an expensive endeavor. Without their support, none of our solar car projects would have been possible. The team greatly appreciates the donations of every company, organization and individual who has helped make these incredible projects into realities.
We hope you will consider supporting our team as well. Your support will directly contribute to the team beyond just helping us win races–it will also:
- Improve undergraduate engineering education through hands-on learning
- Help members become better individuals, workers and leaders
- Increase members’ experience in working on professional project teams
- Improve students’ personal skills such as organization, planning and strategy
- Advance electric and solar vehicle technology
We extend recognition to our supporters by placing their logo or name on our solar car, trailer, team t-shirts and website. If you have any questions about supporting the team, such as what your money goes toward, feel free to contact our Sponsorship Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download our sponsorship packet here:
How To Donate
To organize a corporate sponsorship, please contact our Sponsorship Chair at email@example.com.
Monetary support is appreciated, but if your company manufactures a product or provides a service which can be used in the engineering of a solar vehicle, in-kind donations can be a more effective way to support the team.