We got all the foam off the mold earlier this week and applied another surface coat to it. This was the first time we saw the mold, and although there are a couple small areas that will definitely need some fixing, overall it turned out pretty well.
Tonight we went to the Autobay to sand the mold after our 9:00 team meeting, and made a lot of progress. Tomorrow we will continue to sand in preparation for this weekend, when we will be taking the mold to a local industrial oven for a post-cure heat treatment. Road trip!
Also, our solar array shipped from Arizona and we are intently tracking it on FedEx’s website, it should be here very soon!